1

Marmagedon

Posted on środa, 11 kwietnia 2012



I have disappeared for quite a long time. Too long... But don't worry- I think I'm back! That makes me think of one thing that is missing in New Zealand...


Marmite is a type of thick, dark brown spread. The savory spread is made from a concentrated yeast sludge, a byproduct of the beer brewing process. The strong and very distinctive flavor has made Marmite rather famous, as consumers are either horrified by it or quite fond of it. (found here)

I'm one of those people who can't stand Marmite- it's too salty and too savoury.

The problems with Marmite has started after the earthquake occured in Christchurch. The factory was damaged and the building is not safe. Two months after the closing there is no Marmite in the shops. For some of the Kiwis it is considered as a national disaster!

1 Comment

Discussion

  1. Blog byłby jeszcze fajniejszy gdybyś pisała po polsku ^^.

    OdpowiedzUsuń